EOC Communications-WA State Emergency Management main@EOC2EOC.groups.ioPURPOSE:
This reflector will serve as:
- The centralized location for file sharing and for the distribution of information between WA EMD/ Camp Murray and Tribal, County and Jurisdictional emergency communications leadership and management as it relates to auxiliary radio communications/ emergency radio communications.
- The location where emergency communications agencies serving within FEMA Region X, the western US and PNEMA can see what is happening in Washington State relative to auxiliary radio communications emergency preparedness and exercises.
This group is limited to:
* Emergency management and designated personnel.
* Emergency communications leadership (ECs of served agencies; AECs designated with a need to know by their respective ECs).
Subgroups will include additional communications coordination and communication in support of this mission.
Admission to this reflector and the files shared are not for the general public and applications to this reflector will be limited to emergency communications leadership.
It is expected that the conversation on this reflector will maintain a professional demeanour and respect, both for our mission and for others serving in leadership roles.
Questions or private conversations may be directed to Scott Dakers: Scott.Dakers@mil.wa.gov
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.